National Junior Honor Society
East Ridge Middle School is a proud chapter of the National Junior Honor Society. The purpose of the National Junior Honor Society is to create enthusiasm for scholarship, stimulate a desire to render service, to promote leadership, to develop character and to encourage good citizenship in our students.
The advisor for the NJHS this year is Mrs. Natalie Campbell. I am thrilled to organize NJHS fundraisers, unifying the student’s choices for volunteering over the next academic year, and boosting academic pride in our Spartan Honor students!
An East Ridge Middle School Honor Society member:
· Is resourceful in proposing new solutions
· Demonstrates initiative in promoting school activities
· Exercises positive influence on peers upholding school ideals and spirit,
· Contributes ideas that improve the civic life of the school,
· Is able to delegate responsibilities, inspires positive behaviors in others,
· Demonstrates academic initiative,
· Successfully holds school offices or positions of responsibility,
· Demonstrates reliability and dependability.
· Consistently exemplifies positive and desirable qualities of behavior (cheerfulness, friendliness…)
· Cooperates by complying with school policies and codes of conduct.
· Takes criticism willingly and accepts recommendations graciously.
I hope you and your family have had a fantastic summer break! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this organization here at ERMS. Feel free to contact me through my school email: email@example.com.
Mrs. Natalie Campbell/NJHS Advisor