About the ERMS Spartan BandWelcome to the East Ridge Middle School Spartan Band website and the 2018-2019 school year. During the first week or two of school, information will be regularly updated and posted as time is available. Be sure to check the calendar page for all upcoming events.
The ERMS Band program uses CHARMS to manage our database, communications, and calendar. New students will be sent up in CHARMS once we receive and process your registration paperwork for band. Click this link to access the ERMS Band CHARMS calendar
Important InformationBand Student School Supply List 2018 - 2019:
1. College ruled spiral notebook. Needed for Monday, August 20.
2. Pencils (standard or mechanical)
3. 3 highlighters (1=yellow; 1=red or orange or pink; 1=blue or purple or green)
Instrument Supply List 2018 - 2019:
1. Fully functioning instrument (Beginning Band doesn't start instruments until September)
2. 3 Vandoren reeds for Clarinet & Saxophone players in good shape
3. 2 or 3 reeds for Oboe & Bassoon.
We will provide your student with:
1. Black Binder
2. Sheet protectors (we loan these and collect at end of school year)
3. Method Book (signed out and back in, like a text book)
4. Theory Workbook (student keeps)