1. What supplies will my child need for the upcoming school year?
For the 2022-23 school year supply list, click here. The list is also posted here on our website in the information section .
2. How can I best stay informed on upcoming events and the latest information for ERMS?
- Mr. Sidoruk has weekly call outs during the school year to parents with the "Week at a Glance" update. You may also access a written version here on the website.
- The news section at the bottom of our homepage and in our information section, links directly to our official Facebook page and has information on upcoming events as well as featured students, staff and activities.
- Important forms will be available in the information section of the school website.
- The school calendar contains important dates and times for the year.
3. Are students required to wear I.D.s at ERMS?Students are required to wear their i.d. badges with a lanyard around their neck and displayed at all times for the safety and security of ERMS. Replacement badges are $5 and a replacement lanyard is $2. See the student handbook for other ERMS student policies.